Welcome to the Tri-State Elite Baseball League! Our goal is to provide a competitive baseball experience for all levels of talent, as well as provide an exceptional level and quality experience for each participating team.
TSE SOFTBALL PRE-SEASON MEETING
The TSE Softball League has finished up its Fall season and has worked on those areas that we feel will make the League successful and enjoyable for the teams involved. The biggest change is that the League will be administered by the Directors of the TSE Baseball League. The philosophy is simple: provide a competitive softball experience for all levels of talent, as well as provide an exceptional level and quality experience for each team in the League.
We will host two meetings for new and existing teams to kick off the 2015 season. This will be an opportunity for teams to review and understand how the League functions. The meetings will take place on February 16th (6:30pm) and 21st (10:00am) at Total Turf (614 Lambs Road, Pitman, NJ 08071). Additionally, TSE personnel welcomes the opportunity to travel and meet individually with programs to discuss TSE with you.
2015 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Teams can now register for the 2015 season:
2015 On-line Registration
2015 SPRING MEETING DATES AND INFO
Each meeting will take place in the conference room at Total Turf Experience (614 Lambs Road, Pitman, NJ 08071).
- Pre-Season League Meeting for all new programs, teams and coaches. This is not a mandatory meeting, but recommended to understand and review how the League functions. Returning coaches are welcome to attend as well. The meeting will take place on Saturday morning, January 24th at 10:00.
- 8U rules review and scheduling meeting will take place on Monday evening, March 16th at 7:00. This is a mandatory meeting for all teams participating in the League at this age division. It is important to attend as scheduling will take place.
- 7U rules review and scheduling meeting will take place on Monday evening, April 13th at 7:00. This is a mandatory meeting for all teams participating in the League at this age division. It is important to attend as scheduling will take place.
TSE STORE - ORDER YOUR BASEBALLS HERE
The TSE Store is open for business. Click on the button to the top left to purchase your baseballs for the upcoming 2015 season.
2015 LEAGUE UPDATE - NEW
WOODEN BAT LEAGUES FOR 16U AND 18U
TSE SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS
We have two new initiatives for the 2015 season. In addition to the traditional divisions we host for 16U and 18U, we will offer a new wooden bat league for each age division. The second initiative is we are sanctioning baseball tournaments that are hosted by various organizations. With sanctioning their tournaments, the games played during the tournaments will count as scheduled TSE League games. If you are interested in sanctioning your tournament, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss opportunities for you to be a host of a sanctioned TSE event.
2015 TSE TOURNAMENTS
- Spring · April 17 to April 19 (8U thru 14U) · Registration
- Fall · October 9 to October 11 (8U thru 14U) · Registration
2015 TSE SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS
- March 27 to March 29: Spring Starter at Berlin Sports Complex
- March 27 to March 29: 9U Elite at Sewell Baseball Complex
- April 24 to April 26: Spring Warm Up in Glassboro, NJ (8U, 12U and 14U)
- May 22 to May 24: Memorial Day at Sewell Baseball Complex (7U, 8U, 11U and 12U)
- June 19 to June 21: School's Out at Berlin Sports Complex
- July 3 to July 5: July 4th at Berlin Sports Complex
- July 10 to July 12: Independence Day at Sewell Baseball Complex (7U thru 10U)
- September 9 to September 11: Stars and Stripes at Berlin Sports Complex
- October 30 to November 1: Halloween at Berlin Sports Complex
Please check the News page occasionally for League updates. The News Page was last updated January 8th, 2015.