Welcome to the Tri-State Elite Baseball League! Our goal is to provide a competitive baseball experience for all levels of talent, as well as provide an exceptional level and quality experience for each participating team.
2015 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Teams can now register for the 2015 season:
2015 On-line Registration
2015 TSE TOURNAMENTS
- Spring · April 17 to April 19 (8U thru 14U) · Registration
- Fall · October 9 to October 11 (8U thru 14U) · Registration
2015 TSE SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS
- March 27 to March 29: Spring Starter at Berlin Sports Complex
- March 27 to March 29: 9U Elite at Sewell Baseball Complex
- April 24 to April 26: Spring Warm Up in Glassboro, NJ (8U, 12U and 14U)
- May 22 to May 24: Memorial Day at Sewell Baseball Complex (7U, 8U, 11U and 12U)
- June 19 to June 21: School's Out at Berlin Sports Complex
- July 3 to July 5: July 4th at Berlin Sports Complex
- July 10 to July 12: Independence Day at Sewell Baseball Complex (7U thru 10U)
- September 11 to September 13: Stars and Stripes at Berlin Sports Complex
- October 30 to November 1: Halloween at Berlin Sports Complex
TSE STORE - ORDER YOUR BASEBALLS HERE
The TSE Store is open for business. Click on the button to the top left to purchase your baseballs for the upcoming 2015 season.
2015 SPRING MEETING DATES AND INFO
Each meeting will take place in the conference room at Total Turf Experience (614 Lambs Road, Pitman, NJ 08071).
- Pre-Season League Meeting for all new programs, teams and coaches. This is not a mandatory meeting, but recommended to understand and review how the League functions. Returning coaches are welcome to attend as well. The meeting will take place on Saturday morning, January 24th at 10:00.
- 8U rules review and scheduling meeting will take place on Monday evening, March 16th at 7:00. This is a mandatory meeting for all teams participating in the League at this age division. It is important to attend as scheduling will take place.
- 7U rules review and scheduling meeting will take place on Monday evening, April 13th at 7:00. This is a mandatory meeting for all teams participating in the League at this age division. It is important to attend as scheduling will take place.
Please check the News page occasionally for League updates. The News Page was last updated February 13th, 2015.